Grant Thornton, Malta is looking to recruit a Junior Receptionist
to join their team on a full-time basis. We are looking for a reliable and hardworking individual to provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
The following is a broad list of duties:
The Ideal Junior Receptionist must have the following Qualifications and Competencies:
- Handling of telephone calls, both incoming and outgoing
- Greeting and directing clients visiting the office for meetings
- Taking and retrieving messages for various personnel
- Receiving, sorting and forwarding incoming mail
- Coordinating the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assisting in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing office supplies
- Assisting with other related clerical duties such as printing, photocopying, scanning and binding.
- Good standard of education, preferably at Advanced Level
- Qualifications in administration or secretarial subjects would be considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken of both Maltese and English languages
- Self-motivated and meticulous
- Be a good team player and a people person
- Pleasant personality with a client-oriented mindset
- Flexibility to accommodate the firm’s work exigencies
- Previous work experience in the field would be considered an asset, however, all the necessary training will be given.
This is a full-time position with the regular office hours being 8:30 am till 5:30 pm.
Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading international organisations of independently owned and managed accounting and consulting firms, providing assurance, tax and specialist advisory services to privately held businesses and public interest entities. Clients of member and correspondent firms can access the knowledge and experience of more than 35,000 professionals in over 120 countries and consistently receive a distinctive, high quality and personalised service wherever they choose to do business. Grant Thornton International strives to speak out on issues that matter to business and which are in the wider public interest and to be a bold and positive leader in its chosen markets and within the global accounting profession.