The Paradise Bay Resort, Malta, is looking to recruit a Financial Controller.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the Finance Team and will oversee the day-to-day finance operations of the Hotel.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the preparation of Budgets, Management Accounts and Financial Statements, the compilation of Tax and VAT returns, oversee the billing process and manage receivables and payables. The Financial Controller will work with the General Manager and report to the Managing Director.
- Strong organisational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to prepare timely management reports and budgets.
- Knowledge of local tax and VAT.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel / Word) and experience with PMS like Opera, Room master, Protel, Visual One, Delphi, Sun Finance, Oracle Finance, SAP etc.
- Preference will be given to qualified accountants with work experience within the Hotel and Hospitality sector.
The Paradise Bay Resort, Malta is a popular four-star resort situated in the north of Malta overlooking the picturesque sister islands of Gozo and Comino, surrounded by the clear water of the Mediterranean.