Paragon Europe, Malta is looking to recruit a Head of Sales
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Head of Sales
will be reporting to the CEO. The Head of Sales
will collaborate with both the CRM and New Business sales teams and group when needed to help local and international teams.
A typical day might include:
You are good at:
- Continually increase sales and operating profit by penetrating existing products and developing new sales leads through improved sales activity, methods and performance
- Deliver on personal sales targets
- To work and deliver on all aspects of the departments from making calls to delivering and setting Budgets
- Manage short, medium and long term, day-to-day sales activity inclusive of managing and development of sales personnel
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure delivery priorities are maintained and/or revised against customer requirements
- Monitor sales procedures and ensure records are comprehensively administered – use, develop and continuously improve reporting mechanisms
- Pro-actively communicate sales opportunities to the team
- Follow up leads, e-mail, communicate and close deals for international data sales for CI Group
- Be responsible for market development and building customer relationships, by working closely with the sales and marketing team. Provide guidance on how to maximise current and prospective relationships through the use of the CRM and to ensure the delivery of quality customer service
- Ensure the CRM provides an effective sales funnel and efficient sales process
- Analyse the current CRM and ensure its fit for purpose and the goals of the organisation
- Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure
- Make sure the CRM is customer focused and working to maximise its effectiveness for sales
- Plan, manage and deliver multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns
- Segment the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers
- Ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics
- Champion and drive through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy-in from all stakeholders in the business.
Preferably you also possess:
- Fluent English speaker
- Independent and proactive worker – proven record of working without supervision
- Initiative & drive to action sales leads and generate awareness of products & services
- Aptitude for Sales and target focused
- Prepared to get their hands dirty
- Exceptional Customer Service with proven experience in developing client relationships
- Positive, outgoing and with a confident disposition
- Active and flexible team player, contributing and developing solutions to common issues
- Excellent communicator, both internally and externally, in all mediums
- Experienced, respected and successful team leader
- Ability to use, develop and manage the day to day reporting and department budgets
- Must have own car (fuel expenses will be covered).
For the successful candidate we will provide:
- Experienced in Risk Analytics or wider Financial Service Industry
- Maltese speaker.
- Competitive base salary
- Potential to achieve attractive bonuses in addition to a realistic commission structure
- Necessary training on Company products
- Support from experts to help achieve individual targets.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.