FBM Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Public Relations Specialist (Spanish Speaking) to join their team on a full-time basis.
You will be responsible for supporting the international branding team on the development of the FBM brands and to deliver our PR strategy through projects and events, reaffirming the position of a global leader in the gaming sector. The role will be based at our headquarter in Malta.
What do I know?
- Ensure FBM’s event experiences bring the brand to life and align with business priorities, executive vision, product roadmaps, and event messaging pillars;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each event;
- Manage a diverse portfolio of event activations that create a differentiated experience from tradeshows and conferences to VIP receptions and speaking engagements;
- Coordinate with our local and international media partners for articles and interviews opportunities (technical specifications, opportunities for interviews, articles, etc.);
- Ensure a strong follow up with our professionals looking for external communication opportunities, being an interface between our media partners and our professional;
- Efficiently coordinate with the internal communication and our social media and web teams to ensure a good relay of external communications initiatives;
- Support and executing corporate communication activities.
- Academic background or related field: public relations, marketing, management, communication or similarity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish;
- Goal-oriented profile.
- Gambling ecosystem;
- Gaming industry;
- Malta ecosystem.
Where I am from?
- 2 years minimum in public relations, marketing or communication field.
Who Am I?
- International recruitment – Malta/England/Portugal;
- Because the FBM brand is currently located in different countries, you’ll be collaborating with kind, talented, and motivated colleagues from across the globe.
Since 2001, FBM has a long and proud history as a global gaming brand. FBM is synonymous with high-class products, trustful relations and commitment to enthusiasm players and clients everywhere, around the markets we have the presence in.
- Cautious preference for procedures, standards, and protocols and decisive preference for problem-solving and getting results;
- Behavior: executing information and tasks oriented + booster – tasks oriented;
- Soft skills: interpersonal relationship/ease of working in a team/communication skills/goal-oriented/resilience/creativity.