Kencar Group of Companies in Malta is looking to recruit a Storekeeper
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our warehouse. In this position, you will play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including receiving and managing inventory.
- Maintain receipts, records and withdrawals of the inventory;
- Ensure that supplies are received, unloaded and shelved properly;
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing and labelling supplies;
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies, report those to account for reimbursements and record keeping;
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses;
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control;
- Coordinate deliveries on various sites.
- Customer-oriented and a good team player;
- Knowledge of inventory management;
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a warehouse environment;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time;
- Communicate effectively and professionally with colleagues, customers, and superiors;
- At least 2 years experience in storekeeping, inventory control, recordkeeping, and stock taking.
*A market-based competitive salary in line with the candidate's experience and qualifications together with benefits will be offered. All applications received will be treated in strict confidence
Kencar Group of Companies:
Kencar Group Of Companies is a Building Services Organisation that prides itself to provide reliable and quality services in completing projects of advanced technology for its customers. The group employs over 185 people and specialises in the Supply, Installation, and Maintenance of Electrical and Plumbing Services, Cooling and Heating Systems, HVAC Supplies and Ventilation and Ducting Systems. It continues to expand and seeks new talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.