Hi Fly Ltd an airline based in Malta and operating worldwide with Airbus fleet, specialized in the supply of commercial aircraft with crew, maintenance, and insurance included (ACMI/Wet Leasing), is recruiting an Operational Control Center (OCC) Supervisor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Real live monitoring of the delayed operational activity;
- Management of the operational irregularities caused by both internal and external agents;
- Management and coordination of the necessary requirements for the normal operation of regular, no regular flights;
- A detailed record of the daily activity;
- Maximize available assets to optimize both punctuality and profitability, keeping in mind maximum quality service, both internally and externally;
- Cost-saving budgeting and targeting.
Hi Fly Ltd:
Hi Fly is a leading widebody aircraft wet lease specialist operating worldwide. It is a go-to organization for airlines when they need additional capacity to cover their short/medium term or seasonal needs. Also, an increasing number of governments are adhering to wet lease as a reliable, safe and efficient source of transportation for officials and defence personnel. Aircraft wet lease stands for the provision on an aircraft on ACMI basis to the clients, ie including the crew, all the required maintenance and the aircraft and third-party liability insurance. Hi Fly brand is operated by two affiliated airlines, one based in Portugal and the other based in Malta.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience;
- Academic degree;
- Customer and service orientation;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills plus the ability to think laterally while also offering creative solutions;
- Ability to work logically and systematically, with good time management;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Fluency in English.