Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Client Support Executive (French or Portuguese Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are the Client Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products or services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Customer Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist our clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role if you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation, in keeping with existing policies, and in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations
- File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines
- Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to expand our global customer base
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction
- Attend events and seminars organized by Deriv.com affiliates
- Excellent English and Portuguese or French language skills, both spoken and written
- Proven track record of proactive problem-solving
- Experience working with affiliates and payment agents (digital currency exchanges)
What’s good to have:
- University degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field
- Working experience in a customer support role
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com
) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com
offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organization that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.