Vivendo Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Logistics Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Vivendo Group is Malta’s leading furniture organization including household names such at Krea, Poltronesofa, Technogym and the Vivendo B2B Divison. We provide a fully-integrated service that spans from concept design to delivery and installation.
As a Logistics Administrator
, you will report to the Warehouse Manager and your responsibilities include the following on a daily basis:
We are looking for someone who:
- Preparing the warehouse picking list, issuing invoices for delivery staff and coordinating high-up bookings for clients;
- You will also ensure that delivery routes are as efficient as possible and that each delivery process is complete;
- In addition, you will be responsible for preparing the bank deposit and other basic accounting and admin related duties;
- Finally, you will also be responsible for the coordination of shipments across the Group.
- Is mature and responsible;
- Takes pride in being accurate and getting the job done;
- Communicates well – verbally and in writing – in Maltese and English;
- Possesses a minimum ‘O’ Level standard of education or equivalent, ideally including in Accounting;
- Is a quick learner and enjoys doing routine work;
- Previous experience in shipping would be considered an asset, however training will be provided.
*This position will be based at the Warehouse’s office and the working hours include Saturday mornings.
Vivendo Group was founded in 2008 with a clear vision - that of creating a market for projects that looked great worked perfectly and kept the end-user in mind. Through our individual Business units - namely Krea, Poltronesofa Malta & Poltronesofa Cyprus on the retail side and Vivendo Workspaces (formerly known as Dex), Vivendo Hospitality and Vivendo Wellness on the business side; together with an empowered team both on the frontline and in the support functions, we exist in order to create projects that lead to happier, more comfortable people. By redefining the way we look at homes, workspaces, hospitality, and wellness, Vivendo creates spaces that look good and feel great for everyone who spends any amount of time there. We do this by a nurturing team of experts who, by a clever combination of experience and intuition, walk hand-in-hand with our clients to craft environments worth living in.