A vacancy has arisen in our Accounts Department for the post of Accounts Clerk on a full-time basis. The selected candidate would need to have a solid knowledge of accounting practices and would be prepared to support the Accounts team in the general accounting and administration tasks and duties.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Recording sales transactions in the accounting system;
• Verifying and checking accuracy of sales documents;
• Reconciliation of sales;
• Tracking customer’s payments;
• Constant communication with sales team to ensure efficiency and accuracy;
• Other ad-hoc reporting as it may be required.
Skills and Requirements:
• Be in possession of an Advanced level of Education in Accounting;
• Have two (2) years’ experience in a similar role would be considered an asset;
• Analytical and organizational skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly in English;
• Able to build customer relationships and ensure good communication.