MMH Malta Ltd is looking to recruit an IT Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate shall be responsible for:
- Managing the configuration of hardware, software, and network infrastructure, stocking, and purchasing of computer hardware;
- Providing solutions and troubleshooting for operating systems and providing end-user as well as client support;
- Monitor the IT system;
- Carry out IT administration duties such as liaising with subcontracted IT integrators, coordinating corrective action for any software/hardware faults as well as, compiling and maintaining an accurate inventory of hardware and data protection equipment;
- New IT-related requests and to monitor ongoing projects.
MMH Malta Ltd:
MMH Malta Ltd. specializes in the specific requirements of the oil and gas and marine sectors, providing a wide range of services including rig agency and rig stop services, planning, project recruitment, the contracting of pre-screened and pre-qualified personnel, training, logistics, facilities provision, supply chain services and project management.
- Should hold a Diploma or Higher National Diploma in IT;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills;
- Be organized, be able to work independently as well as in a team, be self-motivated;
- Hold a clean driving license;
- Should have at least two years previous work experience in a similar position.