CCBill in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Network Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Network Engineer
, you will work on global, large-scale network infrastructures for both CCBill and our integration partner phoenixNAP, which has more than 15 data centers around the world. PhoenixNAP operates a multi-100Gigabit private network that includes transatlantic and transpacific links and pushes more than a Terabit of network traffic to the Internet. Working in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will assist clients with maintaining and improving their infrastructure, assist with rolling out new company product lines and support the rest of the Network Engineering team based in the US, Malta, and Serbia.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Overseeing all network operation changes and other submittals to ensure procedures and guidelines are followed and that changes are documented;
- Overseeing technical and operational compliance of all networking systems to ensure that security measures are abided by and to optimize the efficiency of the network;
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records to ensure that everything is recorded, profiles; maintained and any maintenance carried out on servers/devices readily traceable, and to keep them running reliably;
- Monitor Requests and ticketing system to ensure that network issues are resolved in a timely manner;
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues to minimize downtime;
- Utilize network management systems to monitor, diagnose, control, alert, and measure the performance of the network.
- B.Sc. degree and/or CCNP Certification or working towards CCNP;
- 4-5 years’ experience in Enterprise Networks;
- Experience with LAN/WAN enterprise hardware and system lifecycle management such as software/hardware upgrades;
- Extensive of TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc.), Switching, Security, VPN with IPsec and Firewall Configurations;
- Knowledge of Network Management Systems and related protocols;
- Extensive knowledge of DDoS Protection systems;
- Strong business orientation with a demonstrated knowledge of the IT industry;
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal and external clients;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
*This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies, and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialties: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.