P.Cutajar & Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a motivated and responsible Warehouse Manager to take care of their Warehouse on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a motivated and responsible person to take control of our warehouse. This position calls for an experienced, organised, and hardworking individual with excellent verbal; and written communication skills. A person who will be a team player with fluency in the Maltese and English languages. The right candidate will be entrusted with the day-to-day management of the warehouse which is to be in line with the organisation’s policies.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing and ensuring the safe receipt, security, storage, retrieval, and dispatch of stock;
- Ensuring that all relevant records are properly kept;
- Monitoring the number of products stored and carrying out regular physical, random warehouse product checks;
- Managing, motivating, organising, and encouraging teamwork within the workforce;
- Maintaining the physical condition of the warehouse and related vehicles, machinery, and equipment;
- Ensuring necessary health and safety procedures in the warehouse are in place and are followed;
- Organize and oversee route planning.
P.Cutajar & Co Ltd:
P. Cutajar & Co Ltd is one of Malta's leading local importers and distributors of wines, spirits, food and confectionary, boasting an extensive portfolio of brands such as Ferrero, Lavazza, Bacardi, Martini, Häagen-Dazs and Olly's Premium Eats. The company also operates fashion retail outlets Coccinelle and Solaris. We feel proud to have been at the forefront of the markets in which we operate for over 149 years.