Mallard Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Security Officer (Day/Night) on a full-time basis at the Qawra Palace Hotel. Under the general guidance and supervision of the Chief Security and General Manager, and within the limits of the established hotel policies and procedures.
The Security Officer's Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Security Officer's Education and Experience:
- To patrol frequently all areas of the hotel.
- To ensure that all outside area doors and windows, including stores, are closed and locked.
- To check all the office doors and administration areas.
- To keep full control of keys, ensuring they are kept in the key cabinet/boxes provided and given out against a signature in the registry.
- To ensure that the keys that have been returned are signed off by the respective individual.
- To ensure that all members of staff are punching in and out on each occasion.
- To check the contents of all bags being taken out of the hotel at the time of exit.
- To ensure that no leftovers of the kind are permitted to be taken out from the hotel.
- On hearing the fire bells ringing, to check that the fire exits and doors are open and nothing is obstructing the doors.
- Controls and directs any suppliers or visitors coming to the premises.
- Give First Aid assistance when required.
- To report and investigate anything that seems suspicious
- Monitor the CCTV system.
Qawra Palace Hotel:
- Good standard of education.
- Computer literate.
- Fluency in the English Language.
- Be smart in appearance.
- Able to work on his/her own initiative.
- The post requires a candidate to be available to work day and night shifts- Monday to Sunday.
- Possess a valid Private Guard License issued by the commission of Police
The Qawra Palace Hotel is a hospitality ownership managed by the Vella family, with the most welcoming management and staff who provide their customers with efficient and pleasant service. The four-star rated hotel offers exceptional service to elite clientele. The semi-modern décor grants a warm attachment. The panoramic view of Salina Bay and the ample promenade is a bonus to the hotel’s room view. Only 30 minutes away from the airport and is situated in the most prime area of St. Paul’s Bay/ Bugibba. The town of St.Paul’s Bay is only a stone throw away. “Il-Gzejjer” (St. Paul’s Island – the initial location of St. Paul’s shipwreck) is simply a short distance boat ride. This hotel offers ample facilities together with a comfortable, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. This is the perfect hotel for families and couples of all ages that are in search of a central location, with a good range of facilities close by. There are many shops, bars and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and it is but a short walk to Bugibba and St. Paul’s Bay for a wider choice.