St. George’s Park Hotel is currently looking for an experienced candidate in General Maintenance to join their team on a full-time basis.
Responsible for performing multiple repair and maintenance tasks throughout the day, which could include, but are not limited to carpentry work, electrical, plumbing, painting, tiling, plastering, outdoor landscaping, and general facility repairs.
Ensuring the smooth operations of all maintenance services, and that maintenance programs and operation schedules are properly carried out
• Performing daily repairs and maintenance work
• Complying with the respective safety rules and regulations
• Complying with maintenance procedures to ensure optimum utilization of hotel equipment and minimize any breakdown of equipment
• Attending to emergency breakdowns and any assigned tasks diligently
• Performing any other duties assigned by the Maintenance Manager
• Electrical repairs and maintenance: lightbulbs, wiring, circuit breakers, fuses
• Facility Repairs: doors, doorknobs, locks, broken tiles, polished floors, staining, etc
• Repair and replace general hardware
• Fix doors in the organization and change the locks if they are bad
• Troubleshoot general problems
• Maintain records of all jobs undertaken and keep them under the priority categories
• Carry out day-to-day internal and external repairs, when required or reported on the system. All repairs are to be completed within the designated period, depending on the priority
• Take appropriate action and monitor that all equipment is properly maintained
• Any other job-related duties assigned to them by their Direct Superior.