Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Field Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Field Coordinator
will be responsible for liaising with third parties and contractors in order to coordinate works required on Melita’s indoor and outdoor infrastructure.
Do you have a passion for coordinating and liaising between different parties and individuals, to bring everything together in an organised manner, to ensure a quality Network?
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications/skills:
- Coordination and distribution of works to contractors;
- Quality control of works performed;
- Liaison with customers, third parties, public entities.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Have an ‘O’ Level standard of education as a minimum. Possession of technical qualifications will be considered an asset;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills;
- Have a smart and pleasant disposition towards customers;
- Demonstrate verbal and written competence in both English and Maltese;
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office applications;
- Be self-motivated to reach set targets with minimum supervision;
- Possess a valid driving licence;
- Experience in similar positions or on outdoor and indoor network infrastructure would be considered an asset.