In the position of a Sales & Marketing Manager (Yachting) with a well established Yachting Sales Company, you will be mainly responsible for:
- Developing strategies and tactics to generate sales of new and used boats
- Deploying successful sales and marketing campaigns and owning their implementation from idea to execution
- Producing valuable and engaging content for the website and blog
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels such as content creation and curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, and lead generation campaigns
- Analyzing, measuring, and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, customer insights, consumer trends, and conducting market analysis to build successful marketing strategies
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Organizing and filing all work in a clear, coherent manner
- Creating a network of worthy clients by visiting yacht clubs and attending yachting events
The ideal candidate shall be required to travel overseas.
An attractive salary package is being offered for this position (salary and commission).