Lidl in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Assistant (Gozo)
to join their team on a part-time basis.
Our Sales Assistan
t are the face of our business, providing great service to our loyal customers. Putting the same care and attention into the little tasks as they do with big ones, our Store team knows how important their hard work is to the success and growth of our business. If you have a natural flair for providing outstanding customer service and are looking to become part of a strong team with varied shifts, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Assist the Store Management with all areas of store operation;
- Operate the checkout and handle cash;
- Make sure our shelves are well-stocked at all times;
- Carry out regular freshness checks to ensure we offer the freshest produces;
- Unpack daily stock deliveries;
- Rotate stock;
- Keep the store clean and ensure any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently;
- Help with merchandising stock and preparing for promotions and special offers;
- Assist with baking in our in-store bakery.
- Completed secondary level of education;
- Previous experience in the retail sector preferable;
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills;
- Highly motivated and ambitious professional;
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
Lidl was founded in the 30’s in Germany as a food distribution company! Today Lidl, part of the Schwarz group, is one of the major retail operators in Germany and as an international group, it has an important role in Europe. The first supermarkets have been opened in the 70’s. Lidl has continued his growth in the 80’s in Germany, entering the international market in the 90’s. Currently, there are supermarkets in almost all European countries. Nowadays Lidl is one of the most developed discount chains in Europe. Also in the future Lidl will keep playing an important role in the development of new markets, offering as always the best value for money harmony.
- A secure job;
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment;
- A motivated team;
- Interesting and diverse activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- A secure workplace characterized by advanced, task-oriented, and professional training;
- A part-time contract, guaranteeing a minimum of 25 hours per week.