Medichem in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Management Officer
who will be responsible for assisting the Company in the maintenance, upkeep, and development of the various pillars of the Quality Management System by actively participating in the continuous improvement process while ensuring compliance with the regulatory requirements.
The Position Requires:
The selected person will be:
- Coordinating the job functions of the department to attain the most effective and efficient deployment of human and material resources within a given budget.
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to Company policies and procedures, quality standards, H&S regulations as well as relevant US, EU, and international GMP requirements for pharmaceutical products for human consumption.
- Supporting the Company’s QP on the Company’s license for the release of pharmaceutical products on the market.
- Active participation in continuous improvement and TQM projects assigned by the Head of QM and the Head of Malta Operations.
- Ability to understand and achieve the strategy and implement policies.
- A University Degree in Pharmacy, Biology or Chemistry.
- Experience working in an FDA regulatory environment will be preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy and good command of MS Office Applications.
What does Medichem Offer You:
- Self-motivated and have excellent attention to detail.
- Results-oriented and will display an attitude that reflects our Company values.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks to maintain deadlines.
- Confident and proactive in carrying out one’s duties.
- Continuous opportunity for training and professional growth.
- A competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Medical check-ups.
- A culture where teamwork is a priority.
- A positive working environment with an employee-focused approach.
- Job security.
*Interested applicants are to send their application together with a CV to The Human Resources Department, Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd. by 4th July 2021.
Medichem Manufacturing (Malta) Ltd and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd:
Medichem Manufacturing (Maltaa) Ltd. and Combino Pharm (Malta) Ltd. form part of the Medichem group, a Spanish pharmaceutical organization which develops and manufactures both active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms. Medichem specialises in the development, manufacture and marketing of generic active pharmaceutical ingredients for the global pharmaceutical industry, while Combino Pharm is regarded as a specialised manufacturer of high-end generic drugs with well-established markets in Europe and beyond. The two factories are located side-by-side in the Hal Far Industrial Estate and have been operating here in Malta for 15 years. Due to our ongoing expansion in production and an increased demand for our products we now have the following vacant position within our organisation in Malta.