Our Client is a well known and highly reputable building services contractor undertaking a wide range of large installations to commercial and residential properties throughout Malta.
A Senior Projects Coordinator is required to strengthen the team, taking responsibility for the HVAC projects awarded and ensuring the projects are executed timely and cost effectively.
Responsibilities will include:
• Obtaining regular updates from Sales Division
• Preparing programs of works as per the systems to be installed, contractual bill of quantities and specifications
• Planning and allocating the program of works for all installations
• Co-ordinating works involved with the sub-contractors
• Co-ordinating the commissioning of installed systems
• Monitoring and recording commissioning dates with the finance team
• Informing and supporting the Technical Manager regarding any faults that arise
• Planning any requirements for parts together with the After Sales team and Technical Manager
• Supporting clients ensuring that work is completed safely and timely
• Co-ordinating work with the customer care department
*Our Client offers a generous remuneration package + health insurance + a company funded vehicle.
For full details, please get in touch with us.