Our client is a highly reputable mechanical & electrical turnkey contractor providing electrical, mechanical, plumbing, medium, low voltage, and extra-low voltage installation services for industrial, commercial, and residential projects. Due to continued expansion, a Project Manager Supervisor
is now required to join their busy team.
- Monitor the progress of the works at a high level whilst overseeing and ensuring project quality is achieved.
- Making strategic decisions and providing leadership and direction to project managers to implement those decisions.
- Meeting with clients, stakeholders, and project managers to report on project progress.
- Liaising with clients and building strong working relationships
- Devising cost-effective plans to enable effective project completion.
- Managing risks to avoid delays or reputational damage.
- Ensuring permits and legal papers are secured ahead of the project.
- Managing project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams.
- Working in an office and on a construction site
Applicants must have at least 5 years experience in the HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, or Finishes industry.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.