Aviation Services Handling Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Airport Operations Ramp Specialized to join their team on a full-time basis.
The professional figure of the Supervisor BHS is responsible for several operational activities.
The tasks and responsibilities of the Supervisor BHS (Baggage Handling System):
• Deploy departure sorting staff
• Deploy arrival reclaim staff
• Assign staff to flights
• Supervise both arrival and departure activities to ensure smooth flow of daily operation
• Report baggage arrival timings (first/last bag)
• Monitor GSE within the area to ensure no obstacle to the operation at any time
• Prepare trolley / uld bhs tags
• Control stock of bhs scanners
• Report and follow up scanner damages
• Plan staff assignments (daily)
• Plan staff requirements (seasonal) in coord with area mgr and station manager
• Any other duties assigned by capo are
*Candidates applying must be residing in Malta or any other European country.
• The candidate will be part of the operating team within the Airport's ground services.
*Preferential criteria will be provided to candidates who have already gained previous experience in the tourism and transport sector.
* The announcement is aimed at people who are already residents of Malta or who are willing to move immediately.