One of our clients in the Construction industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Content Writer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website, including content for new products;
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, social media team, and designers;
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy;
- Researching on industry-related topics to develop original and innovative content;
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the team for new ideas and strategies;
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns;
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies;
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company websites;
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English;
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience, together with a portfolio of published articles;
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner, able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- Ability to produce work across multiple platforms and to align multiple brand strategies and ideas;
- Deep understanding of consumers’ online behaviour and lead generation;
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices;
- Working knowledge of content management systems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Multitask effectively and able to problem-solve with a can-do attitude;
- Creative, dynamic and self-motivated;
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.