Our client, a tax and legal practice specializing in the financial services and international business sectors is looking to recruit a Corporate Lawyer to join their growing team.
- Drafting and reviewing of Legal and Corporate Documents, Resolutions, PoAs and various types of agreements and civil contracts;
- Assisting clients in all aspects of Corporate Governance and Administration including submissions to the Registrar of Companies;
- Assisting with issues relating to Immigration Law and Compliance procedures and requirements;
- Assisting clients in company incorporation and maintenance, company structuring and restructuring;
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions on queries.
- Liaising with clients, professional advisors and regulatory bodies;
Education & Experience:
- Fully qualified and warranted under Maltese Law;
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in corporate law, international taxation, or international business is required;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese are a must; other languages are considered an asset;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong organisational skills and ability to perform diligently under pressure;
- Independence, accuracy and motivation.