Eden Leisure Group is seeking a passionate and experienced Human Resources Executive to join our HR team, focusing on Training & Development and Employee Social Wellbeing. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in enhancing the skills and professional growth of our workforce while fostering a positive and inclusive work environment.
• Planning, developing, and executing the training strategies for the company together with the HR Manager;
• Liaising with the management team to develop a training plan, following a structured training needs analysis on an annual basis;
• Managing relationships with training suppliers and working in partnership to ensure value in the provision of training initiatives;
• Preparing and maintaining reports on training delivered and developing feedback reports for management;
• Managing applications for funding under the various available schemes available for training and development programs under the set criteria;
• Helping managers develop their team members through creating personal development plans that align with career goals and organizational objectives.
• Carrying out evaluations on all training initiatives to assess their values;
• Managing the administration of the performance management system, ensuring that the process is completed and practices are compiled with;
• Assisting managers and other employees in the use of performance management tools;
• Designing and executing initiatives to promote a positive workplace culture and social connectivity among employees.
• Organising social events, team-building activities and wellness programmes to foster a supportive and engaging work environment.
• Measuring employee engagement and turnover rates
• Communicating effectively with employees, management, and external partners to promote awareness of available development and wellbeing resources.
Experience and Skills Required:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar role.
• Display professionalism, maturity and a smart demeanour.
• Possess the ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Demonstrate proficiency in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Showcase excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in English.
• Time Management Skills and able to complete commitments in an accurate and timely manner.