Mallard Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Food and Beverage Server's
to take and deliver orders on a full-time basis. You will be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’ experiences.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Food Server Responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus, and serving food and beverages;
- You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude;
- If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we would like to meet you;
- Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
Mallard Co. Ltd:
The Qawra Palace Hotel is hospitality ownership managed by the Vella family, with the most welcoming management and staff who provide their customers with efficient and pleasant service. The four-star rated hotel offers exceptional service to an elite clientele. The semi-modern décor grants a warm attachment. The panoramic view of Salina Bay and the ample promenade is a bonus to the hotel’s room view. Only 30 minutes away from the airport and is situated in the most prime area of St. Paul’s Bay/ Bugibba. The town of St.Paul’s Bay is only a stone throw away. “Il-Gzejjer” (St. Paul’s Island – the initial location of St. Paul’s shipwreck) is simply a short-distance boat ride. This hotel offers ample facilities together with a comfortable, relaxed, and friendly atmosphere. This is the perfect hotel for families and couples of all ages that are in search of a central location, with a good range of facilities close by. There are many shops, bars, and restaurants in the immediate vicinity and it is but a short walk to Bugibba and St. Paul’s Bay for a wider choice.
- In the position of a Food Handling Certificate;
- Minimum 1-year work experience;
- Fluent in English