Our client is seeking an Events and Admin Coordinator to assist in organising unforgettable weddings & events. The chosen candidate will be responsible for various aspects of the events planned by the company, from the initial stages to execution.
The Events and Admin Coordinator must be well-organised as well as computer literate. Communication skills and attention to detail are a must, and enthusiasm and passion for the job are optimal for our chosen candidate.
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Co-ordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Liaising with Clients and suppliers
• Assisting with the logistics and execution of weddings & events
• Experience in the events industry would be preferred.
• Highly Organised.
• Good time management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word Excel and Power Point
• Knowledge of Canva use would be a plus
• Very good interpersonal skills.
• Open to working with various cultures
• A good team player and also efficient in working individually.
• Be able to work flexible hours
• Valid Driver’s license
Candidates must be currently living in Malta, and holding an excellent level of English is a must - Maltese would also be considered an asset