Logispin Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Key duties and responsibilities:
It is not the intention of the position description to limit the scope or accountabilities of the position but to highlight the most important aspects of the position. The aspects mentioned below may be altered in accordance with the changing requirements of the role.
Qualifications, knowledge, and experience requirements:
- Preventing, detecting, and investigating all instances of fraud/promo abuse associated with our product range.
- Identification of suspicious activity/trends using various fraud detection systems.
- Analyse account history and trends to take appropriate action on accounts.
- Registration of client’s documents, identifying and verifying new and existing customers using verification tools and methodologies.
- Requesting documentation to prove the identity of the client and/or the origin of the deposited funds.
- Handling customer requests related to withdrawals, verifying the source of balances, documentation, and payment methods.
- You need to be able to speedily interpret and process large quantities of data in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
Skills and attributes:
- A desirable understanding of documentation checks to identify fraud & suspicious behaviour.
- Previous experience in utilizing online fraud detection systems is ideal but candidates possessing relevant analytical skills and experience will also be considered.
- Experience gained within the online gaming environment isn’t essential but would be a distinct advantage.
- Conscientious, passionate and dedicated to preventing fraud in all its’ guises.
- Being able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Energetic, hardworking and willing to learn
- Confident and trustworthy.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Being able to work under pressure.
Logispin Malta Ltd:
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to high demands of the position.
- Every day fully paid meal.
- Health and dental insurance.
Created in 2009 to provide bespoke software development and consultancy for 3rd party companies, Logispin is made up of a group of dedicated and highly motivated professionals. We specialize in the development of products for the online gaming industry. The wealth of experience gained provides for a full understanding of the industry, the products, and the marketplace. The streamlined structure of the company, coupled with the unique skill set of its key individuals, ensures that changes within the business can be addressed with great speed and flexibility. We have built a state-of-the-art betting and gaming system, available for B2B partnership, with a branding proposition that is fresh, innovative, and accessible.