Crosscraft Malta is looking to recruit Customer Care Operators
to join their team on a full-time basis. At Crosscraft, our main priority is to ensure professional service standards, respond efficiently to customer enquiries, and maintain total customer satisfaction.
The chosen candidate would be responsible for day-to-day duties such as assisting clients with their queries in an efficient and accurate manner, as well as selling products and parts.
- Speaking with customers via email, live chat, on the phone;
- Identifying and assessing customer’s needs, making sure that they are satisfied;
- Keeping detailed records of customer interactions;
- Following the company’s communication procedures and policies;
- Assisting clients in providing accurate technical information and instruction of use;
- Following up on clients and maintaining customer relationships;
- Promoting products and consumables;
- Scheduling service appointments.
- The ability to prioritise and multitask, with excellent time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills including active listening;
- The capacity to remain calm under pressure;
- Being patient and attentive;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Being a team player.
*An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Crosscraft is Malta's leading domestic appliance company offering top brands such as Whirlpool, Kenwood, Magimix and Braun. Crosscraft displays the latest in appliance hardware and technology, offering a wide range of selections to suit any budget or style.
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Must be computer literate (preferably with an ECDL certificate) and possess a considerably advanced level of education;
- Experience or previous knowledge in the technical aspect of appliances will be considered as an asset. However, full training will be provided such that the candidate will reach the desired level of expertise.