closing date: Friday 16th July.
Internships Worldwide in Malta is looking to recruit an Internships Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Are you passionate about helping university students achieve their career goals? Do you have experience with one or more of the following: internships, career development, mentoring, job placement, networking, or developing collaborative relationships across institutions?
The Internship Coordinator
will manage a diverse internship program for both undergraduate and graduate students through partnerships with leading businesses whilst leveraging alumni relationships where possible.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development and implementation process of all student internship placements;
- Manage the recruitment process from enquiry stage to interview stage being carried out by the Academic department or yourself when required;
- Coordination of the various programmes once students arrive in Malta;
- Managing onsite update meetings with interns during the course of their placement;
- Act as liaison between the students and company whenever required.;
- Facilitate student learning by assisting students to secure appropriate internships to enhance the overall academic experience and learn skills essential to conduct a successful job search;
- Develop and revise internship policies and procedures;
- Conduct site visits to evaluate the appropriateness and relevance of internships for students;
- Update the internship manual and promotional material and as needed.
- Must be able to work flexible hours;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Organized, punctual, and a team player;
- Must possess a driving license;
- Fluent in English;
- Other languages would be an asset.
*A competitive package including a performance bonus and commission will be offered to the right applicant. Applicants are to submit their resumes and cover letter.
Internships Worldwide is an information portal for both Students interested in doing an internship abroad, as well as Employers willing to recruit foreign students with their Company. Employers are free to share intern recruitment adverts on this page.