One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects, is looking to recruit an Administration Manager to join their team in Brussels, Belgium, on a full-time basis.
- Office management;
- Document control;
- General administration;
- Accounting and bookkeeping;
- Calendar management;
- Client relations and various logistical tasks.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and French;
- Data organisation skills to manage information, issue of documents, archiving and filing systems;
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, Excel and Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent planning, organising skills with a can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Pro-active, autonomous and able to work as part of a team.