The Red Acre Ltd in Malta requires an accomplished Financial Controller to join the team on a full-time basis. Combining your expertise with our current structure you will support the rapid growth in an efficient manner. You will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day accounting functions, tax matters, accurate reporting among other duties.
You will be results-driven striving for improvements across the department, implementing a strategy to mitigate any risk factors and internal controls for optimum functioning. You will have an analytical mindset that always sees a resolution rather than a problem
- Oversee the production of all monthly company management accounts including the creation of monthly regional reports for presentation to the Operational team;
- Oversee the creation of monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts;
- Manage cash flow, treasury & working capital;
- Supervise and manage financial department staff including Accountants and Finance Assistants;
- Motivate and lead finance team members through regular planning and feedback;
- Be an active member in ensuring that adequate processes and procedures are developed;
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded and reported;
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems;
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure compliance with regulations;
- Develop and review budgets and financial plans.
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call centre, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with significant PQE;
- Relatable experience in a similar senior-level role; ideally within a multi-site business;
- Technically strong with excellent analytical skills;
- Experience in managing/supervising staff in a finance function;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with people at all levels;
- Effective time management skills in order to meet deadlines;
- Possess a proactive approach to work and always finding ways to improve processes and workflows;
- Excellent IT skills and working knowledge of accounting packages.