One of our clients in the Transportation industry in Malta, is currently looking to recruit an Accounts Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Issuing of sales invoices;
- Processing of suppliers invoices;
- Liaising with business partners;
- Other general accounting duties.
- Minimum 'O' level standard of accounting knowledge;
- An A-level standard of education is an asset;
- Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools is a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and preferably Maltese.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure and on own initiative;
- Team player.