STS Gaming Group Limited in Malta is looking to recruit an Accountant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must have a valid working permit.
- Keeping accounting books in accordance with applicable regulations;
- Active participation in the preparation of financial statements;
- Assigning and booking documents;
- Accounting and calculation of reserves, currency valuations, deferred tax, accruals, etc;
- Keeping accounting records and reconciling them with the general ledger accounts;
- Preparation of tax declarations as well as reports and reports for internal needs and for external institutions;
- Cooperation with external institutions;
- Preparation of bank transfers and posting of bank statements;
- Confirmation and reconciliation of balances with contractors.
What we offer:
- Min. 3 years of experience in running full accounting and financial books for an organization;
- Higher education degree (Bachelors or Masters);
- Practical knowledge of Maltese tax law and accounting principles;
- Independence in action, creativity, communication and commitment;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel);
- Polish language would be a great advantage.
STS Gaming Group Limited:
The STS Gaming Group is a leading company in the gaming industry of CEE, providing betting services to over 1 million customers in Europe. The portfolio of the Group includes sportsbook, virtual sports, casino and live casino, a wide range of esports betting is run as well. The STS Gaming Group is focused on holistic development into areas such as R&D, technological innovations, mobile tools, marketing solutions, business intelligence, and customer care. Due to its dynamic development over the last few years, the Group has increased its revenue over 10-times and plans further geographic expansion. Currently, the STS Gaming Group employs over 1500 employees, has more than 440 betting shops in Poland, and 4 offices located in Katowice, Warsaw, Prague, and Malta.
- Cooperation based on a full-time employment contract;
- Work at a financially stable company, with an experienced team of specialists;
- The opportunity to gain extensive professional experience through participation in various projects;
- Private medical care;
- Financed training, conferences, and events;
- Access to the Referral Bonus program.