bet365 in Malta is currently looking to recruit an IT Services Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. As an IT Services Manager, you will oversee, lead and manage a team of support engineers undertaking 1st and 2nd line tasks in our Malta office.
- Accountable for the planning and resourcing in order to deliver a prompt resolution of incidents and requests, as well as some hands-on fixes;
- Primarily focused on desktop technology and user support, however, be representing our wider platform teams, coordinating and completing tasks in our new datacentre;
- Driving continuous improvement across our Malta offices and ensuring both local and remote offices deliver an excellent level of service;
- This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a diverse and interesting role in a busy, fast-paced environment. This is a key, office-based role and forms part of the broader team supporting our business and our users wherever they are working from.
- Managing the team, including recruiting, training, rota management, one to ones, and setting personal development plans;
- Prioritizing and managing the workload of IT Service Engineers as dictated by the Remedy ticketing systems and management team;
- Reviewing Remedy ticket queues and maintaining a detailed understanding of work items;
- Monitoring quality of work against agreed performance criteria;
- Ensuring agreed processes are understood and followed by the team;
- Reviewing the work of the team to identify development opportunities;
- Acting as a point of escalation for the team, both technically and procedurally;
- Managing and representing stakeholders;
- Building relationships with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line teams from our worldwide offices;
- Representing and acting as ‘remote hands’ for server related hardware and performing basic network troubleshooting;
- Ensuring supply and demand of resources and assets are balanced.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivaled online experience to more than
- Experience working in an ITIL environment;
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills with people of all levels, including executives;
- Previous experience in a team leader or management role;
- Service focused, with a can-do attitude, looking at what we can do rather than what we can’t, driving the ‘art of the possible;
- Wide range of technical experience including; supporting Microsoft products, basic networking, and platform support;
- Datacentre experience;
- Third-party management;
- Experience implementing continual service improvement.
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas, and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.