BSC Education is currently looking to recruit a College Manager (Permanent).
What's on offer:
Salary: €35000 - €40000 (depending on experience)
Hours: 40 Hours a Week (Full Time)
The College Manager is responsible for overseeing the operational and academic aspects of their college, with a joint focus on overall student experience and driving local sales and marketing activities. Duties of the role include, but are not limited to, those listed below.
1. Academic ManagementOverall responsibility for the delivery of the academic programme and the recruitment, leadership, and professional development of academic team members. The College Manager is responsible for the following:
2. Student ExperienceResponsibility for implementing the groupwide Great Things Start Here programme in relation to student experience to ensure that our customers are at the forefront of everything that we do at BSC, specifically:
3. Financial & Administrative ManagementResponsibility for ensuring the day-to-day smooth running and financial health of the college, specifically:
4. Marketing & External CommunicationsResponsibility for ensuring that the college operates effectively as a member of the BSC Education group, taking maximum advantage of the market opportunities and development potential available, specifically:
5. Facilities & Resources ManagementResponsible for management of the college’s facilities and resources within the limitations of agreed budgets, specifically:
6. Student Accommodation & Welfare ServicesLocal responsibility for the effective management of the college’s student accommodation and welfare service, specifically:
7. Team ManagementLocal responsibility for the management of the Student Experience and Academic teams, specifically;
Required Experience & Skills:
At BSC we expect all our team members to operate in a manner that is aligned with our Company values.
BSC VISION: To provide customers with steppingstones to their future by delivering outstanding and transformational learning experiences.
BSC MISSION: By believing that “Great Things Start Here” and standing behind all that this means. If we believe it, our customers will achieve it!
Aim Higher: We proactively make suggestions and solutions for challenges and opportunities.
Collaborate: We are team players -we treat everyone with respect and understand that we succeed collectively, not as individuals.
Communicate: We communicate in a timely way with clarity, respect and transparency.
Customer Focus: We seek to provide consistent high-quality experiences that customers will remember.
Team Focus: We seek to reward and recognise excellence and innovation within our employees.
The above list of job responsibilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope, grading of the post and at the request by management.
We are committed to providing a creative, rewarding and successful learning and working environment for our students and team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all interest in joining our team. Successful applicants will undergo our safeguarding checks in line with our Safeguarding Children & Vulnerable Adults Policy & our Recruitment Policy, including Scottish PVG Scheme, an Enhanced DBS Check, Barred List, Prohibition Lists check and overseas criminal records if applicable.