The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering & repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
The Bonnici Group has a range of attractive positions open to talented and ambitious people wishing to develop and further build their careers within a fast moving, dynamic and successful place to work. As a people-centric family business we believe in awarding positions on personal and professional merit, providing equal opportunities to welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join the Bonnici Group.
Based at the plant located in Ta’ Zuta, Had-Dingli, you will be responsible for:
• Assisting with the general day-to-day operations of the 2 stores including the stores staff
• Maintaining updated records of quantities of goods in stock.
• Receiving orders and delegating to storekeepers to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner.
• Receiving and inspecting all incoming materials and reconcile with invoices and receipts.
• Keeping records of small tools on hire and other plant and machinery on loan and ensuring that these are returned in good working order and on time.
• Maintaining inventory control through Stock Movement process.
• Coordinating with the logistics department ensuring timely delivery of goods prepared.
• Taking orders from Technicians and Mechanics and to prepare goods required for onward dispatch.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
• Minimum “A” level of education.
• Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certified.
• A driving licence is required; a licence to drive a fork lifter would also be considered an asset.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Hands-on experience in the construction industry will be considered an asset.
Applicants who worked in workshops or have similar industry experience are also encouraged to apply.
Naturally, as with all our vacancies the winning candidate will have a positive approach, a can-do attitude, a strong sense of team player dynamics and service, great two-way communications, and leadership skills, together with a proven sense of pride in getting things done to the highest possible standard, first time, every time.