Our Client is a well-known organisation undertaking a range of fire protection and security services to domestic and commercial clients throughout Malta, and they are looking to recruit a Purchasing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
A Purchasing Executive is now required to:
- Issue purchase orders to approved suppliers;
- Act as point of contact, providing accurate and detailed information on orders to all stakeholders;
- Continually follow up with suppliers on any delayed orders;
- Coordinate with Logistics department to ensure deliveries are completed timely;
- Provide timely information for the formulation of forecasts;
- Monitor material usage through reports, budget, and trends;
- Ensure all purchased products are of acceptable quality and specifications are as per requirements;
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure best possible quality, price, payment terms, delivery, and service; including negotiating any price increases;
- Using datasheets, ensure that the ordered items meet the needs of the request;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain and improve relationships with existing suppliers;
- Seek new suppliers in order to improve; cost, quality, credit terms, project-related purchases, and exclusivity where it makes sense.
- Ideally possess a Diploma (or higher) qualification in Procurement or Supply Chain;
- Preferably have a technical or electrical background;
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Be a confident team player with a proactive attitude;
- Possess excellent organisation, time management, and negotiation skills.
*If you have some experience in the purchase of technical items, this is an excellent opportunity for you to challenge yourself in a busy but cheerful environment.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.