The Bonnici Group is a family business of 45 years standing and has established its position as one of the leading and innovation-driven businesses on the Islands of Malta. The Bonnici Group is a diverse group of companies with exciting long-term career prospects for talented people ranging across retail, sales, automotive engineering & repairs, marine engineering, stock inventory, warehousing, environmental, construction, surveying, architecture, and civil engineering.
The Bonnici Group has a range of attractive positions open to talented and ambitious people wishing to develop and further build their careers within a fast moving, dynamic and successful place to work. As a people-centric family business we believe in awarding positions on personal and professional merit, providing equal opportunities to welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join the Bonnici Group.
As we grow and develop, we are now seeking a highly motivated and organized Procurement Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to check up on invoices and delivery notes being received.
• Contacting suppliers and assisting with obtaining product specifications and competitive quotations.
• Organising all purchase orders, invoices, receipts and delivery notes.
• Coordinating with the Finance department, to ensure that all invoices and delivery notes have been signed/authorized and sent for payment.
• Issuing of weekly reports to internal departments.
• Chasing for invoices not received from suppliers.
• Ensuring that each invoice/delivery note, has been authorised, allocated and accurately reflects the purchase order.
• Fulfilling administrative obligations that the procurement process entails as well as any general ad-hoc administration that may be required.
• Ensuring purchase orders and suppliers’ invoices tally in quantities, prices, descriptions, specifications and unit of measure.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
• Minimum “A” Level of education required.
• The ability to accurately organise and manage information.
• Excellent people skills.
• Relevant work experience within a dynamic procurement department preferably within a similar fast passed industry.
• Proficient in the use of a PC, Microsoft excel, preferably ECDL certified.
Naturally, as with all our vacancies the winning candidate will have a positive approach, a can-do attitude, a strong sense of team player dynamics and service, great two-way communications, and leadership skills, together with a proven sense of pride in getting things done to the highest possible standard, first time, every time.