Industrial Motors Ltd in Malta specialises in Automotive and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Logistics and Procurement Assistant
to join their dynamic team on a full-time basis.
You will be required to administer the orders to manufacturers and internal management with the required reports and statistical data and keeping a record of stock and sales figures.
Skills and Abilities:
- Assist the Procurement and Logistics Executive with any operational task as required;
- Correct creation of all warranty and other certificates;
- Correct creation and maintenance of all vehicles records and data within the vehicle management system;
- Correct creation of all brand vehicle orders as per brand and management directives and within the deadlines as specified by the brand;
- Obtain all required approvals for the respective orders being created following all internal procedures as set by management;
- Create and deliver all required delivery and statistical reports as per management directives;
- Maintain track and adequate logs of all purchases and sales figures for all brands;
- Maintain track and adequate logs of all vehicles in stock, in transit, and on order at the production site;
- Issue all required monthly management reports as per management directives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent analytical;
- Highly organised and meticulous;
- Eye for detail;
- Prioritise workload with minimal supervision;
- Work in a team and maintain relationships both internal and external.
- A secondary level of education;
- Prior experience working in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Industrial Motors Ltd:
Industrial motors have been around since the early 40’s originally selling Roots products, namely Humber, Hillman, Sunbeam, Singer, Comer, and Karrier products. Industrial Motors became the sole distributors of Suzuki and Mitsubishi in the 1960s. In 2008 Industrial Motors became the official Renault Trucks importer.
- Health Insurance;
- Loyalty Card.