Northern Gas and Power Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Software Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
About the Role:
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the senior developers in building new features, functionality, and applications to continue our impressive growth;
- Contribute to your team in deciding what technologies to use;
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience;
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code with security and efficiency in mind;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Assist in the Integration with existing IT systems to solve complex business solutions;
- Informing your team lead with daily updates & progress;
- Updating our technical documentation with new features and products.
- Some experience in a similar position would be ideal;
- Knowledgeable in both Frontend and Backend technologies;
- Have an understanding of databases and their principles;
- Have an understanding of cloud services;
- Interest in technology with a willingness to learn new technologies;
- Team-player, flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- An inclination to contribute to the creative process;
- A devotion to delivering the best possible user experience;
- A ‘can do’ and problem-solving attitude;
- A positive attitude with excellent command of English.
Northern Gas and Power Ltd:
We are ClearVue; an exciting energy tech start-up based in Malta. Although we are technically a start-up, we are the fastest growing business in the north of England and the number 1 energy consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2013, our offices are located worldwide and we now employ more than 450 people globally. Our HQ is based in the North of England where we’re known as ‘The King of the North’! We are now on the hunt for extraordinary people to join us in Malta, on our mission to change the World! Mission Statement: We have been busy pioneering new ideas and innovative technologies in the field of energy. As we all stand at the foothill of the 4th industrial revolution, our forward-thinking approach is bringing tomorrow’s ideas, today. A transformative revolution that will define our generation, will take us on a journey that will digitise the world of energy. We are so excited to share our vision of the future with you and to show the technologies such as 5G, IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence(AI), Machine learning and how they will go on to shape all of our lives. This is just the beginning, so why don’t you grab your hoverboard and teleportation device and come on a journey with us into the future.
- Attractive salary package;
- Training, development, and opportunities of career progression;
- Fun, friendly and dynamic work environment;
- December off, yes December off;
- International travel opportunities.