Derivco Sports in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Are you experienced in .net core? Do you know or want to work with Blazor? Are you up for the challenge of helping us build the leading Sports Betting application? If so then we want to hear from you! As a Senior Full Stack Developer in our Trading team, you will be working within a specialized mixed group of like-minded, talented Developers, Quantitative Analysts, and Traders; all focused on the build and implementation of highly innovative sports betting models and the development of industry-leading automation.
Nice to have experience with or knowledge of:
- Understanding of C#, SQL Server, and Queue based systems (e.g RabbitMQ);
- Net Core/Standard;
- Experience with building services (e.g Web API or WCF);
- Experience with unit testing (e.g NUnit, MSTest, Moq);
- Experience with source control systems (e.g Git, TFS);
- Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team;
- Ability to grow and adapt to a growing, fast-paced environment;
- A strong academic background (formal qualification, Degree or equivalent);
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Who We Are:
- Architecture (e.g SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching);
- Build and deployment tools (e.g MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy);
- Trading or Sportsbook experience a big advantage;
- Microsoft Azure (e.g.Azure Storage, Servicebus, Functions);
- Experience with real-time trading system;
- WPF or ASP.Net Core MVC;
- Test Driven Development;
- ElasticSearch and Kibana;
- Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes);
- Microsoft certified.
We are the exceptional minds proudly powering the Betway sports betting app. We are a global software development house that uses great tech to make our;
product bigger and better every day. Our focus is constantly evolving our and we’re proud to say we’ve gone live with technology our competitors can only
With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join our office in Malta.
The Sportsbook Trading Development Team innovates the next generation of sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry leading products. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as helping to automate everyday tasks that Traders face.
In return for your passion, Derivco Sports offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, wellness allowance, restaurant card, company bonus scheme, training & development, social events, and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
We are the exceptional minds proudly powering the Betway sports betting app. We are a global software development house that uses great tech to make our product bigger and better every day. Our focus is constantly evolving and we’re proud to say we’ve gone live with technology our competitors can only dream about. At Derivco, our Sports unit is made up of four-hundred talented, passionate, and technically advanced people. With offices in five locations across Europe, we all work hard towards one end goal; to create the very best online Sportsbook product in the industry. In order to succeed, we support and grow our business with our people and provide everyone with the tools they need to be the very best they can be.