CodeBlack in Malta is looking to recruit a Frontend Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidate will create pixel-perfect user experiences for our customers which vary from medium-sized companies to large-scale enterprises. You will form part of a highly skilled team, with a passion for software development, developing Apps to be used worldwide by our clients. You are expected to be proficient in mobile technologies and capable of fulfilling enterprise-level requirements.
CodeBlack is a software house based in Malta, specialising in web-based information systems for some of the most elite companies together with our own internal projects. If you would like to join a fun dynamic team and help innovate the future of web-based IS we have the job for you!
What you’ll need:
- At least 1-2+ years of experience in building modern web applications;
- Proficiency of HTML and CSS (SASS);
- Experience with AngularJS;
- A good understanding of RESTFul APIs;
- Good time management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- An eye for attention to detail;
- Positive attitude with the ability to transform specifications into high quality, cross-browser solutions;
- Knowledge of Git (BitBucket) source control.
What’s nice to have:
- University degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of Agile project management (Jira);
- Team management skills;
- Knowledge Pipelines.
What’s in it for you:
Two founders, 20+ years of combined experience, one dream: helping businesses run at their utmost efficiency. We use the latest technologies to deliver good quality software to reach set goals. Our agency can only be as strong as our people. We know business because we have run our own, we have built high-availability software and solved the most complex of business problems. And now we're looking forward to adding your business to our portfolio!
- Competitive salaries + annual performance bonus;
- The possibility to grow within the company;
- Fun working environment;
- Freshly brewed coffee from our bar.