Our client is looking to recruit an Angular Frontend Developer to join their team in Malta or Remotely. Working in a highly technical environment.
Responsibilities would include:
- Designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining new and existing software-based systems on the front-end
- Involved in the concept development, planning, and implementation of the products.
- Implementation of new features as well as maintaining and improving existing functionality.
- Adoption and improvement of user experience and interaction principles in compliance with industry standards.
- Ensuring that the frontend is responsive and runs smoothly in multiple environments.
- Testing and documenting new and existing code to achieve smooth releases
- Managing projects both individually and with the team, and adhering to deadlines
- Keeping up to date on new technologies and using them to improve the core product