The Malta Trust Foundation is currently looking to recruit Counsellor / Psychotherapist / Family Therapist / Counselling Psychologist at the blossom project.
• Help students understand and process social or behavioural problems through individual and group counselling.
• Provide individual and group counselling based on student needs.
• Offer a safe space for all clients with a non-judgmental attitude and unconditional positive regard.
• Work with students to develop skills such as organization, time management and effective study habits.
• Help students set realistic academic and career goals and develop a plan to achieve them.
• Help students set realistic personal goals in order to enhance emotional development and awareness.
• Develop strategies with educators, administrators and parents / guardians, to help students flourish and grow.
• Identify and report issues that may require further intervention, such as neglect or abuse.
• Refer students and parents to resources outside the school for additional support.
• Keep records and essential data as required.
• Participate in meetings, supervision and CPD sessions as required.
*The working time is during school hours from Monday to Friday.