The Danish Bakery Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Technician (Plant and Maintenance)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Liaising with the Manager for Engineering and Services, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying faults and fault diagnosis;
- Planning and conducting maintenance and servicing of plant, machinery, and equipment to the required standards;
- Timely updating of the required maintenance and job-related documentation;
- Ensuring that interventions carried out are safe and according to the required standards;
- Participating in the design, procurement, training, and installation of the new plant, machinery, and equipment as & when required;
- Looking for alternative ways to conserve energy and report any ideas to the Engineering Management;
- Attending to equipment breakdowns emergencies in a timely manner and responsibly rectify any equipment failure to its normal operating status.
- Supporting the Engineering Team to seek alternative ways that can optimize maintenance costs;
- Adhering with all company policies and procedures.
The candidate must have the below attributes:
The Danish Bakery Ltd:
Jesper’s is one of the leading bakeries in Malta, but our ambition is to keep striving to make our bread the tastiest and most healthy. We source our raw materials from all over the world for you to get a product that is genuine, keeps fresh longer, and tastes delicious. At Jesper’s, we care – not only for our products but also for your family’s health. We produce all types of bread to ensure that the whole family may enjoy it as part of a healthy balanced diet.
- Be able to communicate effectively in both Maltese and English.
- Be capable of working independently as well as interacting effectively in a team environment;
- Ability to take initiative and work in a logical manner.
- Having good knowledge in computer skills especially familiar in using Microsoft Office.
- Possess a valid driving license.
- Preferably have some years of experience in the field.