Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Runner
to join their team within their Fleet department on a full-time basis.
Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers. The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories, and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Runner will be responsible for:
- Upkeep of the Workshop;
- Removal of replaced/damaged parts;
- Taking cars for VRT and panels to the required location;
- Removal of damaged cars with lifter;
- Handling of local purchases.
*The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis. The chosen candidate shall be expected to work overtime hours.
What We Offer:
- A motivated individual who is able to work on their own initiative;
- Valid, clean police conduct;
- A valid driving license as well as a lifter license;
- Good communication skills in the Maltese language.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Continuous development and mentoring;
- Flexible working arrangement;
- Health insurance;
- Employee referral scheme;
- Weekly breakfast;
- Monthly treats;
- Employee discounts.