Due to continued expansion, our client in the Construction industry in Malta is looking to recruit Plumbers
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Working with shop drawings.
- Advising the Team Leader of any discrepancies between the drawings and the projects on-site.
- Updating as-fitted drawings (freehand).
- Creating material take-offs in a timely manner for assigned works.
- Installing all required pipework and equipment as specified on the working drawings.
- Finding alternative solutions for small problems that arise during the execution of works.
- Performing pressure tests with air and/or water for the firefighting installations.
- Requesting material orders from Team Leader
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Be Malta-based with experience in firefighting installations.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Be trustworthy, production individuals who thrive working as part of a team.