One of our clients in the Security and Surveillance in Malta is looking to recruit a Plumber to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Work with shop drawings;
- Advise the team leader if there are any discrepancies between the drawings and the projects on-site;
- Update as-fitted drawings (freehand);
- Create a material take-off in a timely manner for assigned works;
- Install all required pipework and equipment as specified on the working drawings;
- Find alternative solutions for small problems that arise during the execution of works;
- Perform pressure tests with air and/or water for the firefighting installations;
- Draw the attention of the Team Leader for ordering material.
- 3+ years’ experience in firefighting installations;
- Able to use a metric measuring tape and required tools for plumbing work;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Be willing to work on high buildings and not afraid of heights;
- Must be willing to work in a multicultural team or independently.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Organized, trustworthy, and productive.