Our client is a provider of integrated logistics facilities to the worldwide energy sector.
Due to expansion of the operation in Malta, Mechanics are now required to work within the busy team based in the south of the island.
• Supervise subordinates and conduct inspections ensuring adherence to standards and offering advice during repairs
• Undertake preventive and corrective maintenance
• Assess equipment and vehicle condition and provide recommendations to the senior management team
• Prepare repair cost estimates
• Undertake comprehensive overhauls, installations, repairs, replacements, and adjustments
• Ensure company HSSEQ safe work practices and procedures are compliant with applicable standards and specifications; ensure equipment is maintained as required
• Maintain an ongoing inventory of all vehicle parts, recording information in the stock control system
• Approve orders of parts and other stock
• Maintain records associated with vehicle identification, date, mileage, and nature of each inspection, maintenance, lubrication, and repair performed
• Coordinate repair of vehicles in cases of mechanical failure, breakdowns etc
• Demonstrate a history of diagnosing and repairing heavy industry equipment and vehicles
• Have basic administration skills
• Have ECU diagnostic experience
• Be fluent in English (both spoken and written)
• Possess a valid driving license and vehicle
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy international organisation.
Please contact Ami Baird at Ably Resources.