As a forward-looking company, Fotovision Imaging International in Malta is offering the opportunity for responsible and energetic individuals to build a long-term career in our Sales department. They are looking to recruit a full-time Sales Representative with minimum National Diploma or similar qualifications.
- Welcome customers as they arrive and inquire into their choice of photographic goods;
- Possess deep knowledge of products and the ability to effectively and clearly demonstrate and explain offers, pricing, and product features to customers;
- Good working experience dealing face-to-face with customers in a retail environment, preferably high-tech products in photography.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Customer-oriented with good communication skills;
- A highly organised and proactive individual;
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong drive to achieve work success;
- An ability to work on his/her own initiative and also as part of a team;
- Friendly, outgoing, and flexible attitude;
- Good products knowledge and in-depth view of future equipment.
Fotovision Imaging International:
Fotovision was founded in the mid-’70s and is the official distributor for Nikon in Malta. The founders’ objective has always been and still is providing its customers with the best quality brands at the best possible prices and after-sales service. We are mainly involved in the industry of photography, video, camera support, and audio equipment Distributing high-quality brands such as Nikon, Leica, Sigma, Manfrotto, Lowepro, Joby, NG National Geographic, Gitzo, Lexar, Hansel, Hahnel, B+W Schneider, Cokin, GoeXtreme, Hi-Touch & Rycote. We operate in various retail stores in Malta, and now also have this online store to meet increasing demands.
- An excellent work environment and a perfect chance to develop your career further.